You have the right to cancel your order within 14 days of receiving the item, so long as the item is original unopened packaging. If you wish to cancel your order prior to despatch, please call 01535 612163 (option 2) to request cancellation. We aim to dispatch items same day or next working day, so if you need to cancel your order please do so as soon as possible.
Please note once we have despatched an item(s) to you, the item cannot be cancelled and the below returns process comes into effect with their respective charges.
Returning Online Products
We hope you’re happy with every purchase you make with A1 Stairlifts and Mobility, however if this is not the case we hope to make the returns process as simple as possible.
- If your item(s) are received damaged contact us within 48 hours of delivery and if possible sign for them as uncheck or received damaged.
- You have the right to return your order within 14 calendar days of receiving the goods. After this period, we cannot accept any returns.
- To cancel your order you must contact us via telephone 01535 612163 (option 2) or email email@example.com
- To receive a full refund the product(s) must be returned as delivered and complete, unused, in an undamaged state and in the original packaging or unopened. The cost of a return postage is not covered and if you use our service, the cost will be deducted from the original sale amount when the refund is completed. You can use your own method of returning the items but please make sure that there is adequate insurance cover in place to cover the value of the goods as we are not responsible for any damaged during in transit,
- We will not refund any supplementary costs arising if you choose a type of delivery other than the one we offer.
- You can unpack and inspect the product to see if it meets your needs but if you use or install the product then only a partial refund will be offered to cover the loss in value of the product. The loss of value cost could be upto 50% of the value of the goods.
- If on return the goods have been opened and not repacked correctly and any packaging is missing then we reserve the right to charge a fee for repackage the item or for any missing parts.
- Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on product(s) that are Made to Order, have been specially adapted to suit your requirements, or for products that can void Health & Safety regulations if used e.g. incontinence, bathroom or toilet products. A refund can only be given if the product(s) arrives faulty, damaged or incorrect.
- If you have purchased something and collected from the showroom you can return it, however if your delivery was delivered by engineer or DPD we are unable to accept returns to store.
- We use DPD or our own engineers for the delivery and collection of your items, we will liaise with you to book a day that is best for your needs. However, please take in to consideration collection is booked as an all-day slot.
Telephone: 01535 612163 (option 2)
A1 Stairlifts and Mobility
56 South Street